Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Products

Assalamualaikum guys! before im going back to terengganu for semester 3, i wanna to share with you guys about my makeup product and the product that i currently used. so, lets get started!!!


norah wax!! hehehe. i bought it from my roomate Anis, I dah pernah try dah. sumpah best. sakit tu memang lah. kena lah tahan sikit. try lah beli. i forgot her ig shop. nanti i mention ehh. please comment down below kay babehh :D 





this 10pcs kabuki sets is from ig shop @thehoppipollastore i beli 45MYR only!! so soft so that it easire for us to use in on our face. oh,, the makeup brush container i bought it from Daiso. hehehe.. 



so, this is my fragrances from silkygirl on the left and the right one im not sure because my mom gave that to me! :D the silkygirl perfume only 20MYR only! so grab it on Watsons. *macam promoter pulak tetiba. hahahaha 



this is blusher from IOPE. im rarely used it because i think the blusher is too heavy when im put it on my face. so im only used it when im going to the kenduri kawen. 



this is bb cushion from IOPE. i love to used it because im put it on my face it feel so fresh and like malay said "sejuk je bila pakai" tapi nak habis dah cushion ni :(



this is revlon foundation. i dah jarang guna ni. sebab i dah ada bb cushion tu. tapi sangat best bila pakai benda ni. but, im still keep it. 



REVLON, NYX, ELIANTO, SUGARBELLE
This is my lipsticks! im only got 4 lipsticks. paling yang aku guna, Sugarbelle of course. sebab kakak aku yang jualnya. kenalah beli kan. HAHA



this is the best concealer ever!!!this concealer from Sendayu Tinggi. 



eyeshadow from Naked. 


mascara from elianto, eyeliner from silkygirl, eyebrow pencil from iope, eyebrow pencil from elianto, mascara from iope and the the last one is eyeliner from iope.
if you have any question, please do comment down below kay. im ready to answer it. 



makeup powder from elianto. malas dh lah nak tulis T_T



this makeup set my sister gave to me. im never used it. sebab malas nak bukak. hahahaha :D 



this one im just bought it from Watsons. 59MYR from Loreal Paris



this is my makeup table. takde lah makeup sangat pun. hahahaha



this is for my routine that im basically used. 

SO, IM DONE. thatnks guys! 
to UMTians, Selamat kembali ke UMT ehh. tabahkan hati anda. hahahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment